Favourite Olympic Event

My personal favourite Olympic event is figure skating. It was always my dream to be an Olympic figure skater but as a child I never got the opportunity to take figure skating lessons. I basically taught myself how to skate on a frozen lake. I think I was almost a teenager before I skated on smooth arena ice. To this day I get so excited when I am lacing up my skates and getting ready to go on the ice. I feel so free when I am skating. I can't imagine how it must feel to be able to do fancy jumps and spins in front of thousands of people. I also love to watch the choreography and the music choices the skaters make.

I also like to follow downhill skiing and of course, hockey. I am sure my oldest son will be following the snowboarding events too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment